I... am home from school before nine. I have no idea what to do with myself other than study for my five remaining exams this week and where's the fun in that?
Admittedly, I am home because I skipped yoga due to the fact that I still have some woozy left over from my bought with the plague. And also, it's snowing a goodly amount.
So, embarrassing fannish admissions:
1) Every time I see "PWP," I wonder why the story is dealing with the Permanent Wilting Point.
2) For a really long time, I thought that 'Beastiality' was a fan fiction involving Hank McCoy.
3) At least once a week, I have to stop myself from updating my LJ with something lame and sciency.
4) I only just learned that the lyrics to the milkshake song are actually "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's
better than yours" -- instead of "and their life is better than yours." Which always confused me.
5) When I wrote "Like Some Strange Shadow," I had Ray Kowalski listening to the Headstones. Not for any meta reason, but because I randomized my iTunes Canadiana playlist and that's what came up. For months, I had absolutely no idea why brooklinegirl
thought it was funny.
6) When I was first active in Due South fandom, I could not figure out why all of these non-college-aged women were all so very into then-underground Toronto punk rock group Billy Talent.